Saturday, March 20, 2010

Army inspired/ School Outfit


OKAY, SO I'VE BEEN LOOKING AT THE MARCH VOGUE SPRING COLLECTION MAGAZINE, AND I'VE NOTICED ALOT OF ARMY INSPIRED CLOTHING.

SO, I combined this combination with socks and sandals (which I find absolutely adorable!)with this outfit that Taylor Swift is wearing.

I wish I could get away with the socks and sandals :D





So! adorable!




So I've already been thinking what i'm going to be wearing the first day of gr 11, I know i'm weired like that... I was looking at the Outfits on the Forever21 site and I found this one outfit that I just have to have, and everything is already affordable!! I love a great deal!



Tank dress: 9.50$
Fedora: 12.50$

1 comment:

  1. Sandals with socks can be really tricky...:D

    Nice post, I've been looking out for some military inspired tops recently.:D


    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete